RALEIGH, N.C.— March 22, 2017 – ANEXIO, the leading “Desktop to Data Center” infrastructure-as-a-service company, today announced the end-to-end products and services that help put the customer back in control of their data center, network and IT spending. Available now from ANEXIO, the company’s solutions portfolio contains desktop-to-data center products and services that help organizations manage their largest IT challenges.
“If I were to draw our solutions portfolio on a whiteboard there would be a network layer, a data center layer and a desktop layer,” said Tony Pompliano, president and CEO ANEXIO. “Inside each layer is a collection of products and services that help solve some of the industry’s most prevalent IT challenges. Wrapped around our solutions portfolio are ANEXIO’s proprietary customer support bundles with industry-leading operating procedures and US-based customer service that separate ANEXIO from the competition.”
ANEXIO’s solutions portfolio was purpose built to the highest industry standards. The company’s desktop to data center products and services include:
- Data Center: ANEXIO operates six strategically placed Tier III SOC-2 certified data centers, each with the latest security features and emergency backup protocols.
- Colocation: Located coast-to-coast and close to major airports and other transportation hubs
- Hybrid Cloud: Combining a current infrastructure with the benefits of Cloud resources
- Storage-as-a-Service: Terabytes of on-demand, scalable storage
- Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service: Customized disaster recovery plans custom built for a company’s specific needs
- Network: ANEXIO owns and operates a carrier grade, Metro DWDM backbone and offers MPLS and Dedicated Internet Access services with bandwidth speeds as fast as 100Gigabit.
- Dedicated Internet Access: Burstable or fixed rate service available
- Metro & Long-Haul Ethernet: Dedicated Layer 2 transport services
- MPLS: Optimized transport available in multiple configuration options
- Direct Connect: Direct physical connection to AWS, MS Azure, Google, HP and IBM
- LAN Design & Management: Expertly designed, implemented and managed network infrastructure
- Desktop: ANEXIO’s certified experts monitor, manage and maintain companies’ complete IT environment
- Managed IT: IT consulting, managed network, managed security and managed backup
- Cloud Services: Office 365 migration and support, private server hosting and managed Wi-Fi
- Managed Voice: All-in-One VoIP communications
ANEXIO is a fast growing privately held company transforming the IT industry with Desktop to Data Center solutions designed specifically for enterprises worldwide. The company’s state-of-the-art offerings provide unlimited capacity for profitable growth, elevating its clients to global players. With ANEXIO, businesses have access to the most advanced technology solutions and its partners become global players. Visit www.anexio.com for more information or for a personal tour of any ANEXIO facility, please visit http://www.anexio.com/contact-us.